Sunday, June 29, 2008

Head under waterAnd you tell meTo breathe easy for awhileThe breathing gets harderEven I know thatMade room for meIt's too soon to seeIf I'm happy in your handsI'm unusually hard to hold on toBlank stares at blank pagesNo easy way to say thisYou mean well but you make this hard on meI'm not gonna write you a love songCause you ask for itCause you need oneYou see, I'm not gonna write you a long songCause you tell me it's make or breakin' thisIf you're on your wayI'm not gonna write you to stayIf all you have is leavin'I'm gonna need a better reasonTo write you a love songTodayToday..I learnt the hard wayThat they all sayThings you wanna hearMy heavy heart sinks deep down underYou and Your twisted wordsYour help just hurtsYou are not what I thought you wereHello to high and dryConvinced me to please youMade me think that I need this tooI'm trying to let you hear me as I amI'm not gonna write you a love songCause you asked for itCause you need oneYou see, I'm not gonna write you a love songCause you tell me it's make or breakin' thisIf you're on your wayI'm not gonna write you to stayIf all you have is leavin'I'm gonna need a better reasonTo write you a love song todayPromise meYou'll leave the light onTo help me seeThe daylight my ???Cause I believeThere's a wayYou can love meBecause I sayI won't write you a love songCause you ask for itCause you need oneYou see, I'm not gonna write you a love songCause you tell me it's make or breakin' thisIs that why you wanted a love song?Cause you asked for itCause you need oneYou see I'm not gonna write you a love songCause you tell me it's make or breakin thisIf you're on your wayI'm not gonna write you to stayIf your heart is nowhere in itI don't want it for a minuteBabe, I walk the seven seasWhen I believe that there's a reason to write you a love songToday.Today..

No comments: