Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A spell for true love =)

... Magia e sedução... =) Practical Magic

Sally Owens: He will hear my call a mile away. He will whistle my favorite song. He can ride a pony backwards.
Gillian Owens: What are you doing?
Sally Owens: Summoning up a true love spell called Amas Veritas. He can flip pancakes in the air. He'll be marvelously kind. And his favorite shape will be a star. And he'll have one green eye and one blue.
Gillian Owens: Thought you never wanted to fall in love.
Sally Owens: That's the point. The guy I dreamed of doesn't exist. And if he doesn't exist, I'll never die of a broken heart.

Eu lembro-me de ter visto este filme no meu último ano de solteira, fomos todas a correr ver este filme, eu a Sandra, a Raquel, e a Mónica... a sala estava vazia... fez-se silêncio, e Magia.
Adorei, e hoje não sei pq ele veio-me à memória, então, vou satisfazer o desejo à alma, e vou rever.
=)

No comments: